There are aspects of real estate sales that seem pretty simple. There are many elements of a smooth transaction, however, that are complicated and daunting. We can help you with every aspect of buying or selling your home because we are experienced and professional . . .and because all of us care.
HELPING BUYERS AND SELLERS IN WASHINGTON, DC METROPLEX PLAN AND ACHIEVE THEIR INVESTMENT GOALS USING EFFECTIVE NEGOTIATION STRATEGIES.
Dedicated to providing quality service through a stress-free step-by-step system of real estate services designed to assure a smooth, exciting and worthwhile relocation of our clients. With the Dedicated Staff at EMA Real Estate Group and RE/MAX Excellence Realty, we are committed to exceeding your highest expectation by always going the extra mile in serving all your real estate needs.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Tennessee, Knoxville Tennessee, 1986.
- Licensed in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- Buyer Broker Certification, 1993.
- Relocation and Foreclosure Specialist, 1996.
- First-time Homebuyer/Creative Financing Experience – since 1991.
- National Association of REALTORS (NAR).
- Maryland Association of REALTORS (MAR).
- Metropolitan Regional Information System (MRIS)
- Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS (GCAAR).
- Re/max International Network of REALTORS.
- By Referral Only Network of REALTORS.
- Russer Online Dominance Network of REALTORS.
- Certified Residential (REALTORS) Specialists (CRS).
- Member; Property Minder REALTOR alliance Network.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- 100% Club, REMAX International, 2000 – Current.
- Executive Club, RE/MAX International – 1999.
- President’s Club, RE/MAX International – 1998.
- Certified Freddie Mac CreditSmart Counselor.
- Instructor, Principles & Practice of Real Estate 1996 – 1997.
- President, Toastmasters Club #36/7415, Washington DC, 1989 -1992.
- Competent Toastmaster Award, Toastmasters International, 1991.
- Mathematics Teacher, Montgomery County Schools(Adult Ed), 1989 – 1992.
- Architect, Bryant and Bryant Architects and Planners, Wash., DC 1986 -1992.
Honest and effective marketing strategist, who is always reliable and helpful. Maryland resident, currently living in Silver Spring, Maryland with wife and three of our four children. Enjoys tennis, swimming, reading and traveling. Football and basketball enthusiast! If you want a full-time Professional that understands buildings, experienced in the real estate business and is available every step of the way, call EMCEE at (301) 452-5252.
ADVOCATE/COLLEAGUES: Refer your Friends and Family for world-class service.